- Ad Source: Craigslist
- Location: Portland, ME
- Model Year: 1995
- Miles: 161,500
- Asking Price: $14,000
- Seller Type: Private
- Contact Info: No Longer Available
Additional Information / Message
It is with a heavy heart that I now must say goodbye to my beloved EVC. I have recently moved back east from Colorado and I just don’t give him the adventure that he deserves. I am hoping to sell in order to get a truck to see me through the winter. I am assuming that if you are viewing this ad you are familiar with the features of a EVC but if not, feel free to drop me a line with any questions. This is the 5 speed manual transmission model, with the 5 cylinder in-line engine. Engine is running strong at 161,500 miles (will go up some as I am still driving the beast).
– Just had a new rebuilt transmission installed by Bonded Transmission in Framingham. These guys are the best (just take a look at their reviews) and they did an amazing job.
– GoWesty lift kit installed last year, including the bigger wheels/tires. Only driven ~1500 miles or so on those, and I am including the old smaller wheels and tires in the sale.
– New ECM from Module Masters has about 4 years left on it’s 5 year warranty.
– Clean, well cared-for (lots of service records included) and no major rust issues.
– New stereo with AUX input and 6 new bumpin’ speakers.
– Brand new locking pop-top struts from GoWesty.
– Brand new battery.
– All new brakes all around.
– Timing belt replaced recently.
– Have thoroughly cleaned the interior since pics were taken.
– Fridge does not get cold. This is the only camper appliance not working and apparently this is pretty common. I would just take it out and make it storage space personally.
– Small crack in the pop-top. I have put fiberglass on it, so it’s not getting wet, but I have since read that fiberglass doesn’t bond well and really it needs to be welded with ASA. A simple project (I can send you the website describing how-to).
– Minor scratches/dents/dings around the body. A few have started to rust since I’ve been back east, but nothing major, really just cosmetic.
Asking $14,000, but will entertain reasonable offers. Thanks for your time and please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions or reasonable offers!
Pictured below are more photos of this Eurovan Camper For Sale