Location: Port Coquitlam, British Columbia
Asking Price: $19,500
- Model Year: 1995
- Odometer: 135K
- Engine: 5 Cylinders
- Transmission: Automatic
- Seller Type: Private Owner
- Name: Not Provided
- Phone: See Below
- Email: See Below
More Details & Pictures
I’m in the Vancouver area and own a 1995 Volkswagon W Rialta owner, QD Model, Campervan.
I love it, but I’m looking to trade for a smaller campervan or sell for cash, or a swap plus cash. I am also interested in virtual assets, like websites, patents, deeds, cryptos or travel. I’d also be interested in sharing ownership of the van with somebody who was willing to invest in upgrading it.
The Rialta is good to make a home in for a while, for travelling and then staying in place, however I like to travel somewhere new every day and would prefer something smaller, faster, newer, with less features.
I know there’s a lot of people who are specifically Rialta lovers out there, I get stopped by folks in my travels who want one or want to talk about them, so I’ll just leave this in case anybody’s got a great swap for me.
Here’s what I know about it:
– 1995 Rialta QD model: Has 4 Captains Chairs and two benches. Can sit 8 or sleep 4 in two fold down double beds.
– Volkswagon and Winnebago collaboration on a Eurovan chassis with 5cyl engine
– 135,000 Miles
– I traded a near new Harley for it worth about $15k in the fall and have put $13,000 in upgrades:
Here’s the work I just had done this spring and have receipts for:
– New house Air Conditioner for the rooftop, fantastic fan, full professional resealing, updated sound system speakers, amp and deck, new carburetor for the generator, new power centre, new fuel pump, idle control valve, some tranny work, inspections, and some wall repairs.
Here’s what’s not working:
– I replaced the fridge with a high end plug-in cooler. I’ve found this better than a fridge. It’s colder, and there is a socket to plug it in where the fridge and you can take it out and plug it into the outside sockets and enjoy cold drinks and food outside. But the counter needs fixing.
– I had it looked at before a big trip and they were fine, but last time I drove it I found the brakes a bit spongey.
– The house door needs new handle mechanism. It only locks from inside at present.
– all Vw campers recommend adding a transmission cooler.
WHAT I WANT:
– as close to $20k as I can get. Any less and I’ll keep it, so don’t bother offering
– I am looking to trade for a smaller, lighter van of similar value ($20k-$30k Canadian, obvious less US). I want a quick, easy deal so I can be on the road south for a month long trip soon after. A mix of cash and a van is fine.
Craigslist Link Expired