Location: Loveland, Colorado
Asking Price: $8,500
- Model Year: 1995
- Odometer: 277,000
- Engine: 5 Cylinders
- Transmission: Automatic
- Seller Type: Private Owner
- Name: No Longer Available!
- Phone: No Longer Available!
- Email: No Longer Available!
More Details & Pictures
We are having to sell our wonderful 1995 VW Eurovan Camper. It is a great vehicle to camp in and even live in! It is way underpriced due to our need to move on to a more practical vehicle for our family.
We are open to any REASONABLE offer (please only serious buyers – no low ball offers)! This vehicle is a great deal and priced to sell.
Well maintained and cared for! Has been very reliable and I would have no hesitation to drive it across the country. 5 speed MANUAL transmission, 2.5L 5 cyl engine, power windows, power locks, power mirrors, cruise control, BLUETOOTH, AM/FM/ CD. All VW instruction books and manuals.
Tires: one year old, high end Michelins with only 10,000 miles on them.
This Eurovan has been in my family since 130,000 miles and it now has 277,000. We have never had a problem with it. This van traveled all over the country with no issues!
The title is a “rebuilt from salvage” – totally insurable for full replacement cost (per our agent) – not looked at any different than clear title. SEE BELOW EXPLANATION:
“WHAT DOES REBUILT FROM SALVAGE MEAN?
First, a Salvage title is assigned by the State when an insured vehicle is deemed a total loss by an insurance carrier and subsequently cannot be registered for normal use. The Salvage title can result from a variety of circumstances such as: 1) repair costs exceed the total loss threshold (a percentage of the vehicle’s current market value, calculated by the insurance carrier), 2) damage that permanently compromises structural integrity, or simply 3) the vehicle owner refused to repair the vehicle.
As of June 2014 in Colorado, this applies to all vehicles, regardless of age.
As the name indicates, a Rebuilt from Salvage title may be issued when a Salvage titled vehicle is once again made roadworthy (i.e. rebuilt). Colorado has exacting laws and inspection requirements that must be met in order to re-certify one of these vehicles. Once complete, a Rebuilt from Salvage titled vehicle can again be registered for normal use.
HOW DO I KNOW IF A VEHICLE HAS BEEN REBUILT FROM SALVAGE?
Laws governing salvaged vehicles differ from state-to-state and buyers should always be wary of shoddily rebuilt vehicles by poorly trained or unethical repairers.
Fortunately, Colorado’s laws have become much more stringent. Proper repairs to a Salvage title vehicle must be fully documented, then undergo complete inspection by State law enforcement, and the driver door jamb stamped “REBUILT FROM SALVAGE” before it can be registered again for use on public roads. The seller must also provide a document disclosing the Rebuilt from Salvage status. Lastly, the newly issued Colorado title bears the designation “*S*” or “Rebuilt from Salvage”, typically in the upper left-hand corner. Thus, it has rightly become impossible for a buyer to unknowingly purchase a Rebuilt from Salvage vehicle.”
Full camper option by Winnebago including–
- pop top roof with upper double bed, rear bench unfolds to lower double bed, swiveling front captain chairs, tables
- rear closet with sliding door, storage under rear seat, large cabinets and drawers, roof top luggage carrier
- double burner propane stove, 12 volt/120 volt propane powered fridge, propane powered ducted furnace (REBUILT and SERVICED) with thermostat
- deep cycle coach battery (NEW in 2013) charged by converter when engine is running or plugged into 120 volt
- fresh water tank, grey water tank, NEW propane tank
- 3 interior florescent lights, battery and tank meter, privacy curtains and blinds for all windows, cup holders, 2 fire extinguishers (NEW), carbon monoxide detector (NEW)
All camping equipment works.
- Full service just completed –
- NEW spark plugs,
- NEW rotor, cap,
- NEW wires,
- NEW timing belt,
- NEW water pump,
- NEW shocks,
- NEW ball joints,
- NEW professional BG fuel injection flush,
- NEW filters
- ALL fluids flushed and changed
- NEW 4 tires,
- NEW four wheel alignment,
- NEWbrake master cylinder (NEW),
- NEW Propane tank
Brakes (in last 2 years).
(see receipt in pictures – over $7000 worth of work in the last year and half),
We have service records and receipts since 130,000 miles until present.
There are 2 dents – one on the back door and one on the passenger side sliding door. Both do not effect the function of the vehicle.
The price reflects the dents, normal wear and tear, and need for the A/C to be serviced. This is an fun vehicle – at an excellent price!
Cash only. Please serious inquiries only. Sold AS IS. We are only interested in selling to interested buyers who we are able to meet in person. No Scammers welcome!