Location: Los Angeles, California
Asking Price: $19,000
- Model Year: 1993
- Odometer: 169,000
- Engine: 5 Cylinder
- Transmission: Automatic
- Seller Type: Private Owner
- Name: Not Provided
- Phone: See Below
- Email: See Below
More Details & Pictures
Hi! I’m selling my 1993 VW Eurovan MV Westfalia Weekender Camper Van.
This thing is in pretty good shape and I take it camping once or twice a month. I’m only selling it because I’m upgrading to a bigger rig with a bit more functionality (plumbing and bathroom). I’ve owned this van for a little over two years, I bought it from a friend who owned it for a decade before that. It has a pop top up with a bed up above and the bottom back seats fold out into a large bed as well.
Some features on the van: new CD player with Bluetooth, passenger swivel captains chair, Airlift functionality on the back for more clearance if you need it, detachable awning on the side of the van (I’ve never used it but it’s all in there), fold up table in the van, full curtains on all the windows for sleeping.
Some upgrades that I’ve done on the van over the last two years:
– Fully replaced the transmission including the transmission computer at Sunset Transmission (this cost over $4000, it came with a warranty and they’ll fix it if anything goes wrong with it).
– Had cork flooring professionally installed (the best combination of insulation and softness while still feeling like a solid floor, I have extra cork squares I’ll throw in in case anything gets damaged, but they’ve held up super well).
– Upgraded the wheels to the larger 16 inch wheels found on later Eurovan models (this helps with MPG and driving performance, plus new tires).
– Had roof racks professionally installed (no leaks).
– Replaced the ignition, works great and smooth now.
– Regular maintenance.
– Fully replaced the lining on the pop top.
– Brand new rear windshield (I accidentally smashed it with a surfboard!).
The van has some regular wear and tear, like some scuffs and dents in the paint, and a couple odd things here and there like the sliding door handle being finicky. But overall it’s super functional, fun to drive, and awesome to camp in. Shoot me an email with any questions you have about the vehicle, I’d be happy to answer. Serious offers only, not looking for any trades or anything like that. Thanks!
Craigslist Link Expired
Last Updated on May 11, 2021 by VW Eurovan Camper