Location: Eugene, Oregon
Asking Price: $24,000
- Model Year: 1995
- Odometer: 207,502
- Engine: 5 Cylinder
- Transmission: Manual
- Seller Type: Private Owner
- Name: Expired
- Phone: Expired
- Email: Expired
More Details & Pictures
1995 VW Eurovan Camper RARE 5-Speed Manual
LOTS OF EXTRAS!
Drivetrain: Front Wheel Drive
Exterior Color: White
Title status: Clean
Interior Color: Gray
Transmission: 5-Speed Manual
Fuel Tank: 21.1 gal
- 74” x 43” bed for two in the pop-up roof
- Rear Bench unfolds into a second 74” x 43” bed
- Retractable Sidewinder II Awning
- Swivel Front Seats
- 2 Dining Tables
- Two Burner Propane Stove
- Propane or Electric Mini-Fridge
- Tons of Storage
- Multiple Outlets
- Cruise control
- A/C and Heat
- Power windows
- Towing Package with 2″ receiver
- GoWesty Lift Kit
- Pioneer Stereo w/DVD player, Bluetooth and Backup camera
- Thule Hullavator Pro Kayak Carrier ($1600 package)
- Co2/LP Gas Alarm
***All hoses replaced in January 2016***
This is a rare VW Eurovan Camper with Pop Top, full kitchen and 5-speed manual transmission! 5-speed manuals were only available in 1995 so this camper is an extremely RARE FIND! My mechanic says it’s definitely one of the nicest Eurovans he’s seen in this area (and I live in a densely populated area of Westies and Eurovans) and he says it’s in excellent condition.
I also have an official appraisal on this van.
1995 Eurovan campers with manual transmission may be the best Eurovan camper ever built in terms of longevity, reliability, and cost of maintenance. It is the only year that the Eurovan Camper came with the bullet-proof Audi designed 5-cylinder engine with the timing belt and manual transmission.
This van is in excellent overall condition both cosmetically and mechanically. It has been well maintained both by me and the previous owner. I have all maintenance records for the life of the van.
Cosmetically, this Eurovan is way above average for its age. The interior is clean and odor free. Non-smoking owners and we take care of our things!
All of the RV components – sink, stove and refrigerator are in great working order. Heat in rear of van (propane) also works perfectly. New Winnebago furnace thermostat installed in 11/2017. A/C is awesome and really cranks!
Other Extras include:
– Tires – Nokian 225/60R16 (purchased 2014)
– 1500-Watt Xpower Inverter by Xantrex
– Colgan Auto Bra
– All weather mats on driver and passenger sides
– 2 Deep Cycle House Batteries
– Okole Seat Covers
– Eclipse Sun Shade at rear of camper
– Eclipse Sun Shade on sliding door
– Middle seat
– Extra Keys
– Eurovan Camper 1995 Operator’s Manual
– Volkswagen – 1995 EuroVan Owner’s Manual
– VW Volkswagen Transporter T4 Workshop Manual
– Brand new rubber seal for sliding door (still in packaging – worth $210.00)
– Misc. touch up paint
It’s hard to part with this sweet camper but I know there is someone out there who wants to have some incredible adventures!
Craigslist Link Expired
Last Updated on April 26, 2021 by EurovanAds